- Website: http://braingate.com
- Product link: http://braingate.com/technology.html
- Description: NEUROPORT® system for recording and analysis of human brain electrical activity.
- Website: http://www.blackrockmicro.com
- Description: Data Acquisition, stimulation, electrodes, headstages, adapters, video system, analysis software, Cervello (Blackrock’s Cervello® EEG/LTM Systems are designed to be scalable for specific applications. From long-term monitoring to clinical recording and ambulatory monitoring capability, each system is intuitively designed to be configured and put into service for all of your clinical needs.)
- Website: http://www.cortechsolutions.com
- Product link: http://www.cortechsolutions.com/Products
- Description: Offers a wide variety of products, ranging from complete systems to small modular components for research in electrophysiology and behavior. Particular specialties are electroencephalography and event-related potentials (EEG/ERP), brain-computer and brain-machine interface (BCI/BMI), electrocardiography and body-surface potential mapping (ECG/BSPM), motion tracking, psychophysiology and small animal EEG.
- Website: https://emotiv.com
- Description: Emotiv EPOC / EPOC+: Brain Computer Interface and Scientific Contextual EEG offering high resolution, 14 EEG channels + 2 references. A wireless EEG system for research enabling entertainment, market research & usability testing and neurotherapy.
g.tec medical engineering GmbH
- Website: http://www.gtec.at
- Product link: http://www.gtec.at/Products
- Description: Complete product list w/downloads http://www.gtec.at/Products/%28l%29/1
- Website: https://mindsolutionscorp.com
- Description: Computer-Software and Game Applications for Emotive Headset.
- Website: http://neuralynx.com
- Product link: http://neuralynx.com/products/
- Description: Products for Electrophysiology Research
- Website: http://www.neuroelectrics.com
- Product link: http://www.neuroelectrics.com/products/
- Description: STARSTIM: Research-class multichannel transcranial current stimulator, an EEG and accelerometry recording system — ENOBIO: Wearable and wireless electrophysiology sensor system for the recording of EEG — SOFTWARE: Universal device controller with advanced features for EEG, brain stimulation or neurofeedback platform
- Website: http://neurolutions.com
- Product link: http://neurolutions.com/clinical/
- Description: Washington University and Neurolutions, Inc. Robotic rehabilitation tool for stroke patients. The tool has a robotic glove that you wear on your hand and a headset that you wear on your head. The headset picks up your thoughts and sends them to the robotic glove.
- Website: http://neurosky.com
- Product link: http://neurosky.com/biosensors/eeg-sensor/
- Description: EEG Biosensors (Biometric Algorithms/Biosensors/EEG Headsets)
- Website: http://www.plexon.com
- Product link: http://www.plexon.com/products
- Description: Data acquisition, behavioral research or stimulation system. Plexon, OmniPlex D, CineLAB, PlexBright or PlexStim.